+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well y'all,

its about that time! It's been 7 weeks with a fallow tank, but I must say... I am extremely hesitant to put the fish back in especially Ruby. I am completely traumatized by this event and I never want to go through it again. Should I let Rubys fins continue to grow until its fully healed or should I just put her in the main tank? They are pretty much healed; just a few areas need some fullness. Is 7 weeks good enough? The lights have been on during the day because of coral; lots of hermits and snails. Is 7 weeks really okay? Help me out here cause im super traumatized to put the fish back in!! The only fish that didn't get treated was the scooter blenny. I have him in a separate hospital tank by himself. Can he carry the velvet? Im not sure how to treat him if so. Im a little worried to throw him in since he's the only one that I couldn't treat.

EDIT:
IT HAS NOT BEEN 7 weeks! I am looking at the calendar and its only been 5 weeks lol anyhow, I guess the question can still be answered if the 7 weeks is long enough and how I can treat the scooter blenny.

Nutramar Foods

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
fishgirljockey

fishgirljockey

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Everyone has been treated already and clear of velvet. I was asking about the scooter blenny since they cannot be bathed in copper and was seeing if anyone felt 6 weeks was enough time or should I do 8 weeks?

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral Frenzy
Back