Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to discuss the valentini ouffer I love these little guys. I want to k own though I recently asked a fella to get one in for me and am picking it up today. I'm not worried about it nipping corals I hear that's rarer for these guys still possible. But I want to know what my chances are with this fish and my short spine urchin. I already overfeeding I doubt Mr pufferfish will be hungry. I'm not worried dabt the snails. A little worried with my pistol shrimp and goby pair. What are My chances here.

AquaCave Logo Banner

DanDman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to discuss the valentini ouffer I love these little guys. I want to k own though I recently asked a fella to get one in for me and am picking it up today. I'm not worried about it nipping corals I hear that's rarer for these guys still possible. But I want to know what my chances are with this fish and my short spine urchin. I already overfeeding I doubt Mr pufferfish will be hungry. I'm not worried dabt the snails. A little worried with my pistol shrimp and goby pair. What are My chances here.
Mine never bothers my urchin or coral banded shrimp. Don’t know about pistol.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Jrain904

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has been great with my urchin. It did try and kill a coral banded shrimp i introduced though. I put the shrimp in my sump and let it grow in size and reintroduced it a couple months later and it’s fine now. Cool fish.
1354B510-B379-45CD-83AF-6BEDBC180CF5.jpeg

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back