Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have a uv aqua before or running in your tank right now? My 2nd hand uv but brand new light was on and after 5 mins it has a smell so bad like burning something? Is it normal or no? And my uv is 15 watts so I bought a brand new light with 15 watts too from lfs but I don’t know why is it smaller but fits on it. Need help

Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
R

RedipsNam

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think the smell is coming from the light area or the ballast?
I have no idea, after I smell that bad thing I turned off everything, did smell from extension cord there’s nothing, and suddenly saw a leaking water from that circle thing from bottom, I don’t know how the water enter that area

sc50964

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to say anything for sure without seeing a video. It could be a small leak from the tube connection that drips down. What you want to do is to do a careful leak check of the body and the connection by taking the unit off of your fish tank.

OP
OP
R

RedipsNam

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to say anything for sure without seeing a video. It could be a small leak from the tube connection that drips down. What you want to do is to do a careful leak check of the body and the connection by taking the unit off of your fish tank.
Maybe a leak went down to a circle thing it has a water and I opened it smells like fire

Avast

sc50964

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a leak went down to a circle thing it has a water and I opened it smells like fire
You need to stop using it right away. Unplug it, take it off your tank, take the whole thing to the yard or outside where you get good light to see into it with plenty of space, do a leak test. If you see a crack or leak, say goodbye & take it to the trash can.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back