Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats really good, I linked this to one of the seam break threads, that's a real positive for red sea

*did they agree to free shipping, asking because that hasn't always been the case but its really ideal of them to offer that to you for sure, that's correct follow up from them for sure. it will be neat to assess policy on shipping costs in the instances of warrantied break replacements

***what did they recommend to prevent the issue in this next one

any changes on your part: padding, or stand verification requested by them to make v2 work correctly??

OP
OP
J

jdm_aquatics!

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats really good, I linked this to one of the seam break threads, that's a real positive for red sea

*did they agree to free shipping, asking because that hasn't always been the case but its really ideal of them to offer that to you for sure, that's correct follow up from them for sure. it will be neat to assess policy on shipping costs in the instances of warrantied break replacements

***what did they recommend to prevent the issue in this next one

any changes on your part: padding, or stand verification requested by them to make v2 work correctly??
Sorry for the late reply they did offer free shipping I did not recommend anything to prevent it because I don’t have much knowledge of that subject I will re level the stand just in case sadly the tank did come broken but they shipped a new one out free of charge again and we’re super apologetic (not their fault the shipping guy was super aggressive when unloading after repeated attempts to get him to be more careful)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Pacific East
Back