• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique Modernist AIO, Innovative Marine Nuvo Atoll

lagoon360

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo Atoll Cylinder Aquarium 12g - $450

Located in Jersey City

I am selling this well established turnkey setup, with room to add more livestock. The aquascape is something I've wanted to try for a long time. There are two levels, deep sand in the back for planting sea grasses and potentially a mangrove, and shallow in the front to allow for interesting rockwork and swimming space. The deep sand area is separated with a hidden PVC basin but could also be used to accommodate more rockwork if desired.

Sadly I am moving cross-country and need to sell my small all in one system along with all of my aquarium accessories. Everything you need to maintain the tank is included.

The stand is a faux Eames table I bought which perfectly matches the modernist simplicity of this tank.

I made a custom mesh lid using laser-cut plexiglass, a unique feature for this tank that is one of a kind.

The tank is not too difficult to move. I have enough 1 gallon containers for you to transport the water, with enough left in the tank to temporarily support the livestock. I also have an included battery operated bubbler if transporting a longer distance.

Hardware:
-AI Prime HD Aquarium LED REEF Version w/ flex arm
-CustomCaddy Customizable Filter Media Basket
-Innovative Marine Spin Stream Universal Nozzle
-2 heaters
-Inkbird temperature controller
-Filter sock alternative
-extra carbon media, filter floss, MarinerPure balls
-extra marco rocks & shells
-salt
-food
-battery powered air bubbler
-various nets and cleaning supplies

bonus: $15 credit at Absolutely Fish in Clifton

Livestock:
-Hi Fin Red Banded Goby
-Zebra hermit crab
-Stomatella snail
-Cerith snail
-Bumblebee snail
-Micro- star fishes
-Black Sponge
-lots of other invertebrate inhabitants

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back