Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am keeping a blue spotted watchman goby with a gray goby in a 60 gallon tank. Is this okay? The other tankmates is 3 hermit crabs, a maroon clown, a yellowtail damselfish, orchid dottyback, a royal gramma basslet and a peppermint shrimp.
Yes u can but introduce them at the same time in tank and they should be of small size.

KING KONG

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a maroon clown
The main concern is your maroon clown will so aggression. They are very aggressive fish. When I had mine it killed 4 fishes. Mine also loved the taste of my hand(ouch!). They should be the last fish to add specially because of the spine they had in their cheeks. Mine also loved the taste of my hand(ouch!). Don't know about yours....

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
A

abdiel b

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The main concern is your maroon clown will so aggression. They are very aggressive fish. When I had mine it killed 4 fishes. Mine also loved the taste of my hand(ouch!). They should be the last fish to add specially because of the spine they had in their cheeks. Mine also loved the taste of my hand(ouch!). Don't know about yours....
I have already experienced that because I originally had 3 maroon clownfish but I am pretty sure 1 of them killed the other 2

BRS
OP
OP
A

abdiel b

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohk I was thinking goby killed another one. In maroon clownfish it is normal. The one u have is female(dominant). When it will get to its full size, it will try to bite your hands
It might be full size because I have had it for about 4 months bu the maroon clownfish is only mean to other maroon clownfish and none of the other fish

KING KONG

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might be full size because I have had it for about 4 months bu the maroon clownfish is only mean to other maroon clownfish and none of the other fish
Yes maroon clownfish mainly show its mean behaviour only to new fishes. Still every fish is different.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SR
Back