• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Two Black/White Ocellaris Clownfish to Give to a Good Home

Sold
Two beautiful little Black & White Clownfish and one Sapphire Blue Damsel need a new home. I am in the Seattle Metropolitan Area and I will not ship them. I need to find a...
$1.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
Two beautiful little Black & White Clownfish and one Sapphire Blue Damsel need a new home. I am in the Seattle Metropolitan Area and I will not ship them. I need to find a good home so they can live out their long lives in a Happy & Healthy Environment. They are all six (6) years old and have been happily swimming around in a 50 gallon XL200 RedSea aquarium. I keep my tank clean, low Nitrates, lots of water flow, constant water changes.

The aquarium environment has Anemones, Hammers, Mushrooms, Zoas, Leather, Cyphastrea and a few other corals that are also available.

I am looking for someone that would like to take them and take care of them. They are mature, paired and beautiful. In the past, they have had a relationship with the anemones, but are not currently paired with the anemones. They are easy to feed, take care of and always a delight to watch swim around in my aquarium.
If you are interested in these guys, please let me know and hopefully, we can work something out whereby they will be able to live long and happy lives. Thank you!
OP
OP
HaveFishWillTravel

HaveFishWillTravel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm in Vancouver wa. If your ever in the area I could give them a good home.
I really appreciate it. A bit of a drive, but that’s okay. Would you take the Damsel too? She is very elusive and likes to hide in the rocks. I only see her when no one is around and when I am feeding her. I’ve heard that they can be aggressive, but I don’t know how she would react with other fishes. If something closer doesn’t pop up, would you meet me half way?

Islandvib3s

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate it. A bit of a drive, but that’s okay. Would you take the Damsel too? She is very elusive and likes to hide in the rocks. I only see her when no one is around and when I am feeding her. I’ve heard that they can be aggressive, but I don’t know how she would react with other fishes. If something closer doesn’t pop up, would you meet me half way?
Yea I have the room, I have way too many tanks lol

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also sent a pm. I tried to clarify that I now live on Vashon, WA, but I often go into Seattle. I haven't changed my location on my account here since I moved. I would still be very happy to take the damsel if not rehomed. My tank homes mostly damselfish as they're my favorites :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back