Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having twins again... this is my 2nd one out of this mini colony.. I had a mini colony of about 9 polyps but I broke it up for trades... after a week of fragging I saw this guy budding and didn't know it was going to bud twins again.. this time, I plan on documenting how long it takes for the the two to totally split into separate polyps... I'll update this weekly hopefully...

here's a pic of it on 01-07-09... it's on a frag rack for better access to take pics..
PPEFrag_01-09-07.jpg

wish me luck.. hope to have more twins in the future.. yeah, twin PPE's are very good.. :D

Top Shelf Aquatics

Raptor

Angel Of Death
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky fugger, Mine just sit there and laugh at me. They used to grow, But now nothing for the last 4 mos. Not one new head.
Everything else is growing like weeds, But my pd's they are laughing at me too. :(

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky fugger, Mine just sit there and laugh at me. They used to grow, But now nothing for the last 4 mos. Not one new head.
Everything else is growing like weeds, But my pd's they are laughing at me too. :(

hehe.. you're not the only one getting laughed at by PD's.. it's funny coz I fragged them more than a month ago coz they weren't doing anything.. was left with 3 huge polyps and they're just now starting to bud.. I swear these guys don't like me as well as the Nuclears though the Nuclears slowed down also the past couple of weeks.. my PPE's seem to like something in the water.. I had posted on another thread that my back up mini colony of about 9 polyps started with 4 last month... I think they're budding more so it's good... the main PPE colony has about 15 and 2 babies.. yay!

here's mommy...
PPE_01-10-07.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back