Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to setup my ATK using two available FMM ports on my Apex A3. When I go to run the setup task for ATK it tells me I have no available module. Not sure what exactly I’m doing wrong? I changed the FMM ports to optical sensors thinking that may be the issue but it hasn’t solved the task setup issue.

BRS
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Zach W

Zach W

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to explain but I am still very new to the Apex ecosystem so my explanation may not be the best. You do not go through the ATK setup task for this, instead you will plug the optical sensors into 2 of the three FMM ports on the head until. I would plug the optical sensor labeled 1 into the left most available plug and the sensor labeled 2 into the one next to it on the right. For me this was the middle and the right FMM port as I have the leak detector in the left most port. The three FMM ports should show up in your dashboard below your pH and temp readouts and have an open or closed designation. This is how mine looks:
IMG_9030.jpg

Originally I believe all of the FMM ports were labeled sw_.... and they were labeled 1,2,3 or something along those lines. The left most port is 1, middle is 2, and right is 3. I renamed the 1st port to Leak_S, and then the optical sensor for the low water level was renamed WTR_LO and the high optical sensor was plugged into the third port and was labeled WTR_HI. The PMUP was plugged into the the EB832 via DC24 port. Make sure you know which one it is plugged into, for example mine is in 2_10. The program I am using is shown below:
IMG_9031.PNG

IMG_9028.PNG

kopilatte

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got it. it's pretty clear. I think something wrong with my optical sensor because when i took it out of the water or put it back inside, the switch doesn't change.

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Cultivated Reef
Back