Trigger Systems - Platinum 34 - float switch no longer working - support?

AI Hydra

evergreek

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Anybody with a trigger sys platinum pump that can advise some troubleshooting steps..

The float switches on the sump area are no longer triggering the roller motor - the safety float switch on the pump area is not triggered..

I have to manually advance the motor which is a pain - I tried contacting trigger sys through their website and no response.

Anybody have any contact information for them? This is extremely disappointing as the sump is less than a year old.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Seascapes

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Anybody with a trigger sys platinum pump that can advise some troubleshooting steps..

The float switches on the sump area are no longer triggering the roller motor - the safety float switch on the pump area is not triggered..

I have to manually advance the motor which is a pain - I tried contacting trigger sys through their website and no response.

Anybody have any contact information for them? This is extremely disappointing as the sump is less than a year old.
Their email address is
Hello,

Their email address is [email protected]. They have also changed the float switch to a sensor. They are selling the new motor.

Mnarlis

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just asked the same question, but I did get ahold of David, the owner there, and he even knew they had an issue with the floats going bad, but his response to me was I could get their new and improved version (V2) at a discount but would also have to write a positive review, are you kidding me? They should send out that to everyone who purchases their so-called automatic fleece roller. They should have said, auto for six months; then you have to purchase a fix or manually turn the roller. It was funny when I saw your question cause I, too, now have to turn this junk manually myself at $1200. He did say for free and free shipping he would send out new floats, but how do you replace them as I'm not an electrician?.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back