+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png

Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...

Avast

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

View attachment 1917453

Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.54.00 AM.png

OP
OP
BReefer13

BReefer13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

View attachment 1917462
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...

AquaCave Logo Banner

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...
Then don't change a thing

DIAZ REEF

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

View attachment 1917453

I just seen a video where you need to update the software

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AquaCave Logo Banner
Back