Torches - Indo Dragon Tamers | 24K | Hellfires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Kai

View Badges
Reaction score
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale.
Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well.
Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Mon/Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $400
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in the worse case scenario of a FedEx delay. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Mon/Tue/Wed.
    • I will ship Thurs for Friday delivery if you are in California/West Coast
    • I can also hold corals for a reasonable amount of time to account for schedules or if you just want to wait out the cold weather
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit

These torch packs are $400 shipped each. Local pick up will be $50 off

SOLD Torch Pack 1 : Indo Dragon Tamer Splitting, Indo Hellfire 2H, Indo 24K Splitting
SOLD Torch Pack 2 : Indo Dragon Tamer Splitting, Indo Hellfire Splitting, Indo 24K 2H

TorchPack3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

View Badges
Reaction score
Pack 2 sold ... can create custom packs for buyers as well

OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

View Badges
Reaction score
What other torches do u have im interested in a custom pack
That's pack 1 on the right... The 3 on the left would be other options to create a variety
1000000316.jpg

I also have these orange peels but they are giant splitting 4H

1000000317.jpg

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back