• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Tonga Branch Live Rock

Sold
Several large structures and many loose pieces
$125.00 to $175.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Cleaning out my basement and I have a collection of dry Tonga Branch Rock that I have had since ~2005, before the ban on rock collection from Tonga. I had always planned on setting up a tank with strictly this type of rock but it doesn't look like that will happen. This is the real deal from the ocean, not the artificially made stuff. All has been in one or another of my tanks over the years but since has all had a bleach bath to rid of any algae/pests.

I will ship this rock if desired, at the buyer's cost. I do get a great deal on shipping through my work so should be reasonable (estimate $15-30 for most packs below depending on location and final weight). I will do my best to bubble wrap the structures several times to avoid breakage, but unfortunately I cannot control the mistreatment of the boxes during shipping.

Approximate dimensions are in the pictures attached. The floor tiles in the background are 6"x24" for reference. Pictures of the 3 structures are attached, I also have 2 very nice packs of random pieces for $125 and $175 as well. R2R will only allow me to post 3 pictures in the ad unfortunately. Prices for the structures are written on the photos. If someone wants to purchase it all including the loose pieces, I'd let it all go as a lot for $650 plus shipping. Total weight of it all is about 55+ lbs.

Contact me with any questions!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back