Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could send you mine. I've had the world's meanest Tomato Clown for about 15 years. She literally bites my hand every time I put it in the tank, and chases quite a few of the other tank inhabitants.

Are you sure you want this fish? If you still do, I've seen them on the Divers Den section of Live Aquaria before. Depending on where you live, you might also be able to find them in your LFS. Mine always has a Tomato or two for sale.

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does anyone know a good website to order a large mature female Tomato Clownfish? I can’t find them anywhere.
These are one of the prettiest and one of the nastiest you will encounter. They have teeth and use it.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

ShaneAugust

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could send you mine. I've had the world's meanest Tomato Clown for about 15 years. She literally bites my hand every time I put it in the tank, and chases quite a few of the other tank inhabitants.

Are you sure you want this fish? If you still do, I've seen them on the Divers Den section of Live Aquaria before. Depending on where you live, you might also be able to find them in your LFS. Mine always has a Tomato or two for sale.
I wish I could buy yours, I’ve had this tomato clownfish breeding pair for a few years and they were my favorite clownfish species. They sadly died last night during a tank move, a bacteria bloom started overnight lowering the oxygen in the small holding tank. They were only going to be in there for 3 days tops until I get my tank back up and running but something happened during the night and I’m just devastated over it. Their aggressiveness was part of the charm to me.

Upvote 0

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pair but lost them to velvet. Mine weren't mean at all but they were in a 6ft tank with 40 bubble tip nems and a long tentacle nem so they were too busy moving around the nems to bother me. The male would even swim the tank which is unusual from my experience. Good luck in your search and sorry for your loss :crying-face:

Upvote 0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral Frenzy
Back