Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question is to ship or not to ship .I'm all for it but I'm just a small fry and my shipping is not as low as other people's prices
. I'm all for it if someone is willing to pay
But it won't be cheap.
I know volume would bring down the shipping price as far as discount but just staring to ship now . So we will see if someone wants to pay for shipping for now , all based on location I guess also. I'm in California ,first of nothing is cheap here. What do you think?
Thanks.

Nutramar Foods

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question is to ship or not to ship .I'm all for it but I'm just a small fry and my shipping is not as low as other people's prices
. I'm all for it if someone is willing to pay
But it won't be cheap.
I know volume would bring down the shipping price as far as discount but just staring to ship now . So we will see if someone wants to pay for shipping for now , all based on location I guess also. I'm in California ,first of nothing is cheap here. What do you think?
Thanks.
Imo, offer shipping but be very clear and upfront about it - list all the shipping costs associated, including packing if need be.

Not so much to be transparent, but to just not waste time. People can see what it'd cost, and if they are happy they'll ask for it, otherwise they won't.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NY
Back