+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Im kinda new to saltwater aquarium and i started an 8 gallon cube 3 weeks ago, i am now thinking about what kind of Cuc i want and the other day i saw a ringed cowry (monetaria annulus) and fell in love.
Now my question is, can i add 2 of these beautiful creature?
My initial idea was no fish, but the other day at the LFS i saw a yellow clown goby and fell in love with him too, so my future inhabitants will be for sure (if possible obv) one yellow clown goby and two monetaria annulus and some easy corals, what other cuc could i add? Will any shrimp be good? Like a cleaner shrimp?
And in what order should i add them? Fish first or the cuc?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance, any advice would be good.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bigbugoutfitters

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Im kinda new to saltwater aquarium and i started an 8 gallon cube 3 weeks ago, i am now thinking about what kind of Cuc i want and the other day i saw a ringed cowry (monetaria annulus) and fell in love.
Now my question is, can i add 2 of these beautiful creature?
My initial idea was no fish, but the other day at the LFS i saw a yellow clown goby and fell in love with him too, so my future inhabitants will be for sure (if possible obv) one yellow clown goby and two monetaria annulus and some easy corals, what other cuc could i add? Will any shrimp be good? Like a cleaner shrimp?
And in what order should i add them? Fish first or the cuc?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance, any advice would be good.
Id throw in some cerinths and maybe a nassarius or two. Id definitely add the cowrie. Ive been wanting some for my 75 to help mow things down.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back