Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15592761-BA32-4B9D-8AA9-59875AA03351.jpeg
0F414015-7820-4FF8-BE62-17946B3F0F49.jpeg
E9908C40-E94E-4E60-9EEF-297A7A3B5928.jpeg
25CA1872-966A-4C20-A65B-B3BDE9EE214B.jpeg
I’ve just done a big clean and rearranged some things so please don’t mind the cloud as the sand it’s not completely settled back yet. This is my first tank and I am absolutely loving it. I have a tiny human who everyday has to run over to say “hi” to the “fish-eees” and their joy makes this that much more worth it.

I have a 36g bow front currently home to two clowns (Sharkbait and Wednesday), a diamond back goby (Diget) who hadecided it’s his life’s mission to bury our pirate ship, a Halloween hermit (Jack, the pumpkin king), 3 red legged hermits (Lock, Shock, and Barrel), and a cleaner shrimp (The Shrimp with No Name).

Added a bubble bar and air stone when I cleaned today and I have to say I love what it adds to the tank.

Next tank friend will probably be of the snail variety but I don’t know what kind yet and won’t be until late April.

I don’t have the proper light set up for live plants (or coral) yet but we are working on plans to make a custom hood that will allow for the upgraded lights so we will hopefully have at least the hood constructed this summer once the weather turns. I know many people choose to do open tanks but see previous statement about tiny human…without the hood the cast of Toy Story would be daily additions to the tank.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3071767View attachment 3071770View attachment 3071771View attachment 3071773I’ve just done a big clean and rearranged some things so please don’t mind the cloud as the sand it’s not completely settled back yet. This is my first tank and I am absolutely loving it. I have a tiny human who everyday has to run over to say “hi” to the “fish-eees” and their joy makes this that much more worth it.

I have a 36g bow front currently home to two clowns (Sharkbait and Wednesday), a diamond back goby (Diget) who hadecided it’s his life’s mission to bury our pirate ship, a Halloween hermit (Jack, the pumpkin king), 3 red legged hermits (Lock, Shock, and Barrel), and a cleaner shrimp (The Shrimp with No Name).

Added a bubble bar and air stone when I cleaned today and I have to say I love what it adds to the tank.

Next tank friend will probably be of the snail variety but I don’t know what kind yet and won’t be until late April.

I don’t have the proper light set up for live plants (or coral) yet but we are working on plans to make a custom hood that will allow for the upgraded lights so we will hopefully have at least the hood constructed this summer once the weather turns. I know many people choose to do open tanks but see previous statement about tiny human…without the hood the cast of Toy Story would be daily additions to the tank.
Love the way your tank looks so far!! Can't wait to see what your tank will look like if you end up getting a new light system and coral!!

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion Lighting & Supply
Back