• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thinking about selling it all...

iLLwiLL

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im considering selling off a system I've been putting together for easily a year and a half. I spent well over 8 grand on the hardware.

I wanted a ULNS rimless display propagation and frag system on one stand with matching lights, flow and aesthetics and that's what I built. it's 90% done and fully functional, just needs finishing touches .

I'll make a list later of everything but for right now the highlights are as follows: brand new deep blue rimless 80 low iron, deep blue rimless 30, tons of reef bonsai structures that will hold around 250 frags, new reef flakes sand, 48" ATI 8 bulb with reefbrite XHO, 24" ATI 8 bulb with reefbrite XHO, 2 gyre 150s in the main tank and a 130 in the frag, 3 icecap interfaces for the apex, 2016 apex with additional eb4 for dosers, neptune ATK topoff, huge SRO skimmer, color matched red and white every thing underneath 10 liters of siporax, Full aquaforest probiotic lineup, GEO sump, 3 reactors, varios 8 return pump, 3 BRS dosers, floating storage canopy to hang the t5's off, etc. etc. etc.

there's a ton of extras like gfo, carbon, socks, aquaforest 3 part dry supplies, fish and coral foods, hanna and salifert test kits ... i could go on all day. I'll include all remaining corals (mostly zoas) and fish. I'm firm at 3500 for the time being, please dont claim parts and pieces yet as I'm not ready to part everything out and there's no way i could keep track of who wants what if i decide to part out.

20171210_204541.jpg
20171023_211010.jpg

pics are a little old from before the frag light was hung

AquaCave Logo Banner
Avast
Top Shelf Aquatics

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per forum rules you must list a firm asking price.

Please no "feeler" posts

Thanks

George
Team R2R

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Black Label Aquatics
Back