Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooooo after reading a thread on here with multi able Dwarfs angels being kept together with success.

I am contemplating taking the majestic angel off my stocking list and adding 6 Dwarfs t the stocking list. tank is 275 and will be a peaceful FOWLR with butterflies and angels.

the idea is an working for a handful of people the more dwarfs one has a pecking order is achieved and any aggression is spread out of the "heard"

I would hope to add all at once and pretty young ones at that.

IDK just an idea at this point but i did see a few tanks and I liked how they looked with a few dwarfs angels.

World Wide Corals

JC1977

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooooo after reading a thread on here with multi able Dwarfs angels being kept together with success.

I am contemplating taking the majestic angel off my stocking list and adding 6 Dwarfs t the stocking list. tank is 275 and will be a peaceful FOWLR with butterflies and angels.

the idea is an working for a handful of people the more dwarfs one has a pecking order is achieved and any aggression is spread out of the "heard"

I would hope to add all at once and pretty young ones at that.

IDK just an idea at this point but i did see a few tanks and I liked how they looked with a few dwarfs angels.
I think in that big of a tank and adding them young all at once you could probably pull that off!

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

GT3000XX

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Flame, Pair of Bicolors and a Multicolor. I added the Bicolors 1st then the multicolor and flame at the same time. They all get along great. There are some periodic mild aggression but nothing damaging. The Flame is the dominate Angel. The final additions will be at the end of this week (they are in quarantine now) a Powder Brown Tang and a Double Saddle Butterfly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Flame, Pair of Bicolors and a Multicolor. I added the Bicolors 1st then the multicolor and flame at the same time. They all get along great. There are some periodic mild aggression but nothing damaging. The Flame is the dominate Angel. The final additions will be at the end of this week (they are in quarantine now) a Powder Brown Tang and a Double Saddle Butterfly.

thanks for showing us a Vid. the fish look nice and happy.
is that AF rock?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AFX
Back