The June Supporting Member Giveaway is LIVE! Prizes from Reef by Steele and more!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef! I'm just dropping by to let you know that the June Supporting Member Giveaway is LIVE and accepting entries!

If you are not a Supporting Member, you may not know that we have exclusive giveaways MONTHLY in the private forums! These Supporting Member giveaways have featured prizes from Tampa Bay Saltwater, Aquarium Essentials, Live Aquaria, Dinkins Aquatic Gardens, Octo Aquatics, and more! Here is what is being offered to Supporting Members this month:

Reef by Steele is giving away 3 sets of 32 Oz Gigantic Pod Buffet combined with 32 Oz Phyto Buffet Extreme at a $143 value each! With this high-quality reef nutrition offer by Reef by Steele, your home reef will thank you for this one!

Live Aquaria is giving away a $100 gift card to their online store! They have everything you'll need to build and grow your at-home reef!

And Octo Aquatics is giving away a SHU “The O’Reily” (10” x 6” x 6”)! Make the newbie fish more at home, or isolate the tank bully with the help of Octo Aquatics

Supporting Members, learn more about this giveaway and get your entries HERE! If you are not a Supporting Member, but you're interested in learning a little but more about the types of perks it offers, click HERE! You also get this snazzy badge...

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 10.40.33 AM.png

But even if you're not a supporting member, we still love and appreciate you greatly for being a part of our reefing community! Make sure you check out this public giveaway that is open to all members: Noopsyche's Summer Reefin' Giveaway

Thank you to these generous sponsors for these amazing prizes! Have a great day, and happy reefing!

site supporter JUNE REEF BY STEELE 2024 copy.png

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A few days left to enter!! Get those entries in!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bumping this up for the weekend crew!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One week left to enter!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still a few days left!!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back