The correct light to get the best colors of our fish?

Nutramar

rpimenta

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for opinions regarding to the best led lights or spectrum combinations that will give us the best view or our fish colors, by what I usually check if the light spectrum is to blue the colors of the fish do not pop!

I hope this is the correct place to post this thread, if not please feel free to change it.

Thank you in advance.

AS

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for opinions regarding to the best led lights or spectrum combinations that will give us the best view or our fish colors, by what I usually check if the light spectrum is to blue the colors of the fish do not pop!

I hope this is the correct place to post this thread, if not please feel free to change it.

Thank you in advance.
I run my nano on 70% whites and 30% blues, I get the most natural colouration from the fish in there because of this. In my 4’ display I get less natural but boosted colours by having I think 60% blues, 40% whites, 10% reds and I think some green but I’m unsure. Both tanks have excellent colours on them, my main tank is harder to get good photos out of (Heavy blues) but my nano is easier due to more whites.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tunze
Back