Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my jerk clown fish finally drew blood. And if I didn’t know better, I’d love to dowse my arm in habanero sauce and let her have a nibble of that!
And that’s not even the best part! Afterwards my loving wife went to the tank and said “good fishy”. :face-with-raised-eyebrow::grinning-squinting-face:
61AB993E-4F6A-487A-9E4B-CE37F08305D1.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of our most ‘Peaceful’ fish sold really can draw blood!
I’ve been victim to an Olivasceus and a Tennetti tang’s scalpel. Both tangs are peaceful but their scalpels hurt when they swim past you.

AS
OP
OP
vpierce3

vpierce3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of our most ‘Peaceful’ fish sold really can draw blood!
I’ve been victim to an Olivasceus and a Tennetti tang’s scalpel. Both tangs are peaceful but their scalpels hurt when they swim past you.
Oh man, I had a yellow tang cut my finger one time. It’s like the worst paper cut ever.

OP
OP
vpierce3

vpierce3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On another occasion I had a Bicolor Dottyback that ended up being Satan with fins.
After I removed him from my work tank, I was driving him back to the store in a red solo cup. When I got to the store I looked down at him and insulted him…..he jumped out of the cup and bit me on the chin. Jerk!
And that’s a true story.

Nutramar Foods

kevgib67

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I got home from work a little after 8:00, feeding time but noticed my pinwheel candycane coral was in the sand. While holding it in place to let the glue do its thing my impatient diamond goby swam up took 3 bites swam away and then did it again. My fault, dinner was late and no blood was spilled. First time in this tank I’ve been bitten and I’ve had clowns in there for 16 months.

OP
OP
vpierce3

vpierce3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I got home from work a little after 8:00, feeding time but noticed my pinwheel candycane coral was in the sand. While holding it in place to let the glue do its thing my impatient diamond goby swam up took 3 bites swam away and then did it again. My fault, dinner was late and no blood was spilled. First time in this tank I’ve been bitten and I’ve had clowns in there for 16 months.
Haha. I guess he was h-angry.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Alexraptor

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once got so startled that I nearly ripped the front pane off my old 15, because of a maroon clown attack! Guy went straight back to the LFS!

Now that I think about it, I did develop a leak around one of the front-side seals a couple of years after that incident. :thinking-face:

Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back