Thank you R2R!

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:

IMG_2432.jpeg

(P.S Roo also says thank you all!)

-Soda

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:

-Soda
We are glad to share your journey with you!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

IMG_2432.jpeg

-Soda
Youve popped here on and off the last couple of weeks and Glad to hear of your journey on R2R thus far. Lots to review, learn and explore on this site.
Unlike many other sites, you can expect accurate advice, respect and quick help.
Welcome to a refreshing revival of your tank !

OP
OP
NonstopSoda

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Youve popped here on and off the last couple of weeks and Glad to hear of your journey on R2R thus far. Lots to review, learn and explore on this site.
Unlike many other sites, you can expect accurate advice, respect and quick help.
Welcome to a refreshing revival of your tank !
Happy to be around to help answer questions but if im ever stumped I call upon you all the time! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Thank you for your help always!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2432.jpeg

-Soda
I couldn’t agree more with the sentiments on the R2R community. I’ve felt welcomed here ever since I started using the forums back in ‘21. And Xena says hi to Roo
IMG_8384.jpeg

OP
OP
NonstopSoda

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t agree more with the sentiments on the R2R community. I’ve felt welcomed here ever since I started using the forums back in ‘21. And Xena says hi to Roo
IMG_8384.jpeg
AHHH!!!! He/She is so flipping cute!!!

OP
OP
NonstopSoda

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She. Named her after her tv namesake . And yes definitely a warrior princess :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
She looks majestic! I always love seeing the picture in your bio when you make a post! I just have two little (massive) boys who are dumb as rocks! my other cat Charlie is my profile pic hehe.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
NonstopSoda

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score