• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale TCK Master torch

Closed
Double TCK Master Torch, Can provide lineage.
$1,000.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sol
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I have a WYSIWG Double TCK master torch available for sale, purchased directly from TCK will provide proof of purchase to the buyer. Price is shipped, local pickup is available in Dallas, Texas. No trades please.

Will coordinate shipping with the buyer, Insulated cooler with a Heat pack and Phase 21 pack will be used. See DOA Policy at the bottom of post.

Video of torch and Flesh available here:
TCK master Torch and Flesh

IMG_3102.jpg
DOA Policy:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion. Shipping cost is nonrefundable.

danjasreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad TCK Master torch. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
This is straight fire, so excited for the 21 tails I'm getting in tomorrow. Very responsive sends videos, pictures of torch to show its healthy.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back