• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank break down Red Sea 350 .. Elgin IL

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lmaoo tank is still not sold no one has picked it up . At 1100 bucks the tank is a steal . And I will not ship just to make that clear the tank must be picked up lol

$1100 is no doubt a steal for a virtually maintenance free quality system - Wow.

Nutramar Foods

HappyFishTanks

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was actually looking for extra parts and ran into this post. I run a aquarium maintenance service in Des Plaines, IL called Happy Fish Tanks. If you are interested in keeping your aquarium running I can do bi weekly visits and do 25% water changes, cleaning, monitoring, etc. at a very affordable cost. Really all you would need is family/friend that can feed the fish every now and then as well as add top off water if you don't have an ATO or Auto feeder. Just an option if you run into a worst case scenario or you would prefer to keep the tank. I would be happy to further discuss this if you have any interest you can message me [email protected] and I will give you a call or reply asap. You can see more of my work on Facebook @ HappyFishTanks Take care!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back