• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tangerine Dreams Chalice Growout

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a total of 4-5 reefers interested in joining a chalice growout.

Total cost for the chalices is $650 shipped.

Here is the sale thread of the reefer we will be purchasing the corals from.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/digital-fishroom/100837-wondrous-watermelons.html

We will also need a trusted grower.

The 5 chalices are:

--ECC Hybrid Watermelon, 3 eyes
--SC Mandarin Orange, 2 eyes
--Tyree Pink WM, 2 eyes
--Jason Fox Tangerine Dreams, 1 eye
-- Purple Urkle, 3 eyes

Confirmed:
Pkunk35
Wesley42079

4 reefers = $162.50/each
5 reefers = $130.00/each

Last edited:
AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

KLR

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Klr-Would you be interested in being the grower? :) I'd say you are pretty solid.

I am honored that you have me in mind but I am not really interested in being the grower of growouts of this caliber. This is because should something go wrong with my tank, I have a large sum to pay myself, both financially and socially.

OP
OP
Wesley42079

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KLR, i understand where you are coming from.

I would like to be the grower, but my tank has only been up and running for 5+ months.

Now I already have a few chalices and plenty more coming in the next few weeks, but I am afraid to be responsible for other peoples corals.

I'll try and ask around to see if we can find a grower.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get it, but bummed!! :). With any go there are no guarantees and that is just part of the deal. I can't really think of many other chalice guys that I would trust more than you though. The fact that you take it so serious is the right attitude.

Sorry to volunteer you!!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Avast

Bluejawtrigger

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be an awesome grow out. I've always wanted to get in on one of these. To bad it didn't happen. KLR is a great guy and would be an awesome grower. But , I know where he is coming from. Is love to be a grower in a grow out, but would be nervous. I've got a couple if KLRs. Chalices. Doing awesome by the way. I've only got 6 chalices, looking to add to my collection. I might be interested, if the grow out is worked out. Just let me know. KLR. Are you going to Reefsmart?

KLR

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be an awesome grow out. I've always wanted to get in on one of these. To bad it didn't happen. KLR is a great guy and would be an awesome grower. But , I know where he is coming from. Is love to be a grower in a grow out, but would be nervous. I've got a couple if KLRs. Chalices. Doing awesome by the way. I've only got 6 chalices, looking to add to my collection. I might be interested, if the grow out is worked out. Just let me know. KLR. Are you going to Reefsmart?

I am pretty sure I will be there. I think I will be making the payment for a hobbyist table today.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Neptune
Back