Switching to full triton method, best decision i made!

BRS

FishOkay

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So about a month a go I decided to switch to running full triton method and have to say it was a good decision! Before I'd been using their other method but used a roller filter, small refugium and gfo. I decided to remove the roller filter add a second light and use the whole of the first chamber for a refugium, which then spills in to the skimmer section and then under to my return pump. Immediately my water clarity increased without the inovitech roller filter, I know weird right. But I think it has something to do with the skimmer performing better and the increase in return pump speed. My nutrients now are easier to control as before they were swinging app over the place. But they are settled and tank is looking better. So yeah just thought I'd share that lol

BRS

Heres_doe_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So about a month a go I decided to switch to running full triton method and have to say it was a good decision! Before I'd been using their other method but used a roller filter, small refugium and gfo. I decided to remove the roller filter add a second light and use the whole of the first chamber for a refugium, which then spills in to the skimmer section and then under to my return pump. Immediately my water clarity increased without the inovitech roller filter, I know weird right. But I think it has something to do with the skimmer performing better and the increase in return pump speed. My nutrients now are easier to control as before they were swinging app over the place. But they are settled and tank is looking better. So yeah just thought I'd share that lol
I'm looking into switching I gotta few questions. What were you replenishing alk and cal before this.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Bulk Reef Supply
Back