Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switch from All for Reef to Aquaforest Component 1+, 2+, 3+ and have seen amazing results in just 5 days. The coraline algae growth on my rock and back glass has exploded, my SPS polyp extension is much more noticeable they look almost fluffy, and y LPS are more plump. Everything just looks better.

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switch from All for Reef to Aquaforest Component 1+, 2+, 3+ and have seen amazing results in just 5 days. The coraline algae growth on my rock and back glass has exploded, my SPS polyp extension is much more noticeable they look almost fluffy, and y LPS are more plump. Everything just looks better.

Are you tracking alkalinity before and after?

OP
OP
J

Jgill70

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's interesting, I recently stopped using AFR myself, was curious about the aqua forest stuff. Im just doing Randys 2 part and trace elements from KZ. Are you auto dosing, how was the transition to aqua forest for your alk and ca?
I stopped using all for reef a week before I started aquaforest. The I tested for 2 days before starting AF to get my consumption numbers to know how much AF I would need to dose. Then I adjusted my levels to what I wanted them to be and started AF

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back