Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just ordered this coral which arrives in 2 days. Can’t find a massive amount of information on them but wanting to know if I should give a lot of space around it…… Got a couple of placement options, one’s 8 inches from my euphillia and others at other side of tank bout 10inches from micromussa lord……

Will either be adequate spacing, not sure how long sweepers are….

Thanks for any information

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just ordered this coral which arrives in 2 days. Can’t find a massive amount of information on them but wanting to know if I should give a lot of space around it…… Got a couple of placement options, one’s 8 inches from my euphillia and others at other side of tank bout 10inches from micromussa lord……

Will either be adequate spacing, not sure how long sweepers are….

Thanks for any information
Mushrooms don't really have sweepers but those other two will. That placement is fine really.

World Wide Corals

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding placement would you let it anchor then glue it down or give the glue a miss?
If the mushroom isn't attached to anything, you will have a difficult time gluing. I keep a cup of sand and rubble for mushrooms to attach in then once firmly attached for a few weeks I can move and glue them where I want them. Also understand they can slowly move on their own as well as completely detach and roll around your tank to find a better location if they want

OP
OP
IIDRYWATERII

IIDRYWATERII

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the mushroom isn't attached to anything, you will have a difficult time gluing. I keep a cup of sand and rubble for mushrooms to attach in then once firmly attached for a few weeks I can move and glue them where I want them. Also understand they can slowly move on their own as well as completely detach and roll around your tank to find a better location if they want
So I can let it attach to the rock work and in a few week if it’s happy glue the rock with the mushroom on where I want….. cheers

Top Shelf Aquatics

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can let it attach to the rock work and in a few week if it’s happy glue the rock with the mushroom on where I want….. cheers
Yes essentially. I like to use very small pieces. Even small shells work well

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Battlecorals
Back