Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to find a home for half of my Suneater zoas that I purchased from Tidal Gardens. I have them sentenced to the bottom of my tank but they are growing to beat the band, and happy to donate to someone. I also have some Pom Pom Gracilaria which grows like crazy in my tank and usually has more than a few baby brittle stars hiding within. I usually end up chucking the pom pom in the garbage (after removing the starfish I can find) when it gets out of control, but would be happy to give the excess to someone.

Avast

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to find a home for half of my Suneater zoas that I purchased from Tidal Gardens. I have them sentenced to the bottom of my tank but they are growing to beat the band, and happy to donate to someone. I also have some Pom Pom Gracilaria which grows like crazy in my tank and usually has more than a few baby brittle stars hiding within. I usually end up chucking the pom pom in the garbage (after removing the starfish I can find) when it gets out of control, but would be happy to give the excess to someone.
Im interested where are you located?

bkhunt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I would love some Pom Pom.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Acroconut

Acroconut

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Renfrew, PA....Butler Co. I'm happy to re-home some Pom Pom as long as you know that you'll be getting some mini stars with it. I have a ton that came in with my TBS rock and a lot of them seem to love hanging out in my Pom Pom. Frankly, I'm tired of trying to pick them all out before I chuck the excess Pom Pom into the garbage. Can't talk you into some free Suneaters before I chuck them into the garbage? BTW I use to be a member of the Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society back in the early 2000's when Steven Pro was President.

Last edited:

bkhunt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Renfrew, PA....Butler Co. I'm happy to re-home some Pom Pom as long as you know that you'll be getting some mini stars with it. I have a ton that came in with my TBS rock and a lot of them seem to love hanging out in my Pom Pom. Frankly, I'm tired of trying to pick them all out before I chuck the excess Pom Pom into the garbage. Can't talk you into some free Suneaters before I chuck them into the garbage? BTW I use to be a member of the Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society back in the early 2000's when Steven Pro was President.
Check pm

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back