• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale String of Pearls Macro Algae

Closed
I'm selling some of my beautiful String of Pearls macro algae that can be quite hard to find elsewhere.
$15.00 to $35.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: I'm unable to edit the location

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I'm finally going to start selling some of my String of Pearls algae again! So, if you're interested let me know by sending a PM! If you have any questions feel free to post in the discussion section of the ad.

Any orders placed during the week will be shipped the following Monday (ex. any orders made today, 3/25, will be shipped next Monday, 3/28, and so on). I only really ship on Mondays, and sometimes Tuesdays, to try and avoid anything getting stuck or lost in the shipping process over the weekend. I'll attach price and shipping information below. The algae has grown a lot over the winter and I have too much! So, I’ll be doing this for as long as I have algae to give.

PRICES: I decided to sell pieces about 5-6 inches long for $15 + whatever shipping speed/method the buyer preferred. I have a lot of it so I can also do much larger pieces. 7-9 inches is $25 and 10+ inches are $35 (plus shipping). Also, just FYI, any piece I send out is not just a single strand of it. Even for the smaller pieces I try to pick ones that have 2-4 branches growing out.

SHIPPING: The prices above do NOT include shipping as I want to allow buyers to choose whichever shipping speed/method they preferred (I can do either USPS or UPS). Typically, USPS Priority mail and UPS ground shipping (2-3 days) is around $10, UPS 2-day shipping can be up to $30.Shipping may be closer to $15 for USPS Priority and UPS ground if you are on the west coast as I am from NY.

I have also shipped to Canada previously, just know that shipping is typically at least $30 and only through UPS.
OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the ad says it’s closed but do you happen to have any left that you are selling ? that algae is so beautiful !
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!

AlgaeLove

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.

AlgaeLove

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.
Oooh! Okay. Ah this is exciting. I love getting new macro algae. ☺️☺️

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Brite the professionals choice
Back