Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my tank has been cycling for 6 months I added 2 clowns but I don't know what other fish should I add I am currently building a zoa garden and a euphylia garden I'm not sure if 2 clowns are overstocking my clean up crew is 3 hermit crabs and I'm going to add some snails for the algae on the rocks and on the glass and also just asking for any tips, in general, this is my first saltwater tank any tips if dosing trace elements are necessary

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my tank has been cycling for 6 months I added 2 clowns but I don't know what other fish should I add I am currently building a zoa garden and a euphylia garden I'm not sure if 2 clowns are overstocking my clean up crew is 3 hermit crabs and I'm going to add some snails for the algae on the rocks and on the glass and also just asking for any tips, in general, this is my first saltwater tank any tips if dosing trace elements are necessary
In a 10G you’re already pushing your limits with the two clowns which will likely outgrow it eventually as they can get to 4 inches.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back