Stocking idea help

mihali

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a small tank with a baby clown fish green coral goby regal damsel 3 turbos and 3 nas snails
It’s pretty small so I’m going to upgrade I’m buying a 39 gal tank it’s 32 in long 14 wide and 24 tall with everything included it has food test kits rock water sand filtration light and life it has a small surface mounted skimmer 2 wave makers
and a canister filter for life it has a leather and mushroom coral a banggai cardinal and a pair of clownfish i’m gonna put the regal damsel Goby and snails in there and leave the baby clownfish in the tank at the moment so he doesn’t get picked on by the other two
this is what I want to buy (I’m only a beginner so I’m just wondering if these will be compatible and if some of them won’t I just want to know some alternatives)

2 more turbos
2 more nas snails
2 strawberry conch
2 collector urchin
1 peppermint shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
1 strawberry crab
3 sexy shrimp
1 Pom Pom crab
1 porcelain crab
1 fire fish
1 yellow coral goby

Euphyllia97

Empty wallet member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very possible :) Wouldn’t consider putting in the baby clown tho… The pair will kill it for sure, even if it grows up

OP
OP
mihali

mihali

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might actually buy another baby and put him with the baby I have because they are only 15 pound at my LFS (yes I am from England)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back