Stock list got 65g

DeDoDo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How goes it all?! Just wanted to know what you guys think of my updated stock list for my 65g. It will be a mixed reef tank, currently cycling for 1.5wks. Looking for advice from people that are much more experienced than I.
Screenshot_20241011_170025_ColorNote.jpg

fishywishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which type of hail wrasse? Some are kind of hard to take care of and some pick on small invertebrates and clams.

You have to make sure you have the proper PAR and stable parameters before you get the clam, so I would wait until you tank becomes more established before getting one. and don’t get it as a baby, I think like above 4 inches or something is best.

Other than that as long as you have decent filtration that list is fine. Just get the mandarin last.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeDoDo

DeDoDo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I was gonna get the mandarin and clam last anyway. Just popped in my head first, only reason why it's listed first. I have no clue what the PAR will be, no meter, but I'm not running lights during the cycle anyway. I'll check PAR meter when it's time to start putting stuff in the tank. I will say, on low (10%blue, 5%white, 10%purple) it does look like it'll be fine once it's ramped up. This is only 1 light, I'll be running 2 because it's such a large space.
20241001_174735.jpg

Which type of hail wrasse? Some are kind of hard to take care of and some pick on small invertebrates and clams.

You have to make sure you have the proper PAR and stable parameters before you get the clam, so I would wait until you tank becomes more established before getting one. and don’t get it as a baby, I think like above 4 inches or something is best.

Other than that as long as you have decent filtration that list is fine. Just get the

OP
OP
DeDoDo

DeDoDo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Other than that as long as you have decent filtration that list is fine. Just get the mandarin last.
Maybe a canary wrasse. Don't know much about any of them, so still researching.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back