+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to explain my starry blenny sleeping inside of the clownfishes huddle? The clown fish were looking at him weird at first and then they just cuddle pile the starry blenny now every night and he stays there lol. I have 4 adult clown fish in my tank. I'm assuming they've paired off by now because the additional 2 were picked on and passed. It's right down in the bottom left front corner of my tank. That portion of tank has the least flow.

Just thought I'd mention it just in case it's something that indicates a issue? Otherwise blenny is a good eater and very sassy lol.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to explain my starry blenny sleeping inside of the clownfishes huddle? The clown fish were looking at him weird at first and then they just cuddle pile the starry blenny now every night and he stays there lol. I have 4 adult clown fish in my tank. I'm assuming they've paired off by now because the additional 2 were picked on and passed. It's right down in the bottom left front corner of my tank. That portion of tank has the least flow.

Just thought I'd mention it just in case it's something that indicates a issue? Otherwise blenny is a good eater and very sassy lol.
I had one a long time ago before rehoming it and it was quite the character.
I would say its normal aquarium fish behavior lol. Maybe not normal in the wild.

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back