+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
What is a great stand alone leak detector. To sense water on the floor and shut off the water flow? I have one but it's not working now. I just had a flood last night in my sleep. At least I was home. Oring on new housing was a bad fit. I oddly have two on off valves to my RO DI because how I reconfigured my system last night (wrongly). I know none are fool proof (detectors) but I know where the flow of water will tend to is where the detector will be.
TIA!

Nutramar Foods

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
What is a great stand alone leak detector. To sense water on the floor and shut off the water flow? I have one but it's not working now. I just had a flood last night in my sleep. At least I was home. Oring on new housing was a bad fit. I oddly have two on off valves to my RO DI because how I reconfigured my system last night (wrongly). I know none are fool proof (detectors) but I know where the flow of water will tend to is where the detector will be.
TIA!

I use these:

They won't shut off the water flow, but they will alert you to a problem for a low cost.

For an automatic shut-off, I think you would need a dedicated system, I don't know of any that will do that though.....

Jay

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCave Logo Banner
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back