Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone nemo my 3 year old male clown got Popeye last week and he is now in a hospital tank with meds. He looks so lonely and depressed. Marlin the large female nemos companion of 3 years looks so depressed in the corner without her little guy. Question she's in perfect health. Should I bet her out of the display and put her with her companion in the hospital tank??? I feel so bad. Nemo did not want to eat in this new tank today. Was eating fine yesterday. His pope eye is so bad!!! I feel so bad for the couple. What do you think? Bring Marlin over so they can be together?

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone nemo my 3 year old male clown got Popeye last week and he is now in a hospital tank with meds. He looks so lonely and depressed. Marlin the large female nemos companion of 3 years looks so depressed in the corner without her little guy. Question she's in perfect health. Should I bet her out of the display and put her with her companion in the hospital tank??? I feel so bad. Nemo did not want to eat in this new tank today. Was eating fine yesterday. His pope eye is so bad!!! I feel so bad for the couple. What do you think? Bring Marlin over so they can be together?
No need to as you want to focus on the eye issue and not expose other clown to any possible foreign issues in QT

OP
OP
Rickybobby

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to as you want to focus on the eye issue and not expose other clown to any possible foreign issues in QT
Nemo has been in qt with furan 2 and kanaplex for a few days. He's hosting a spot on the top but won't eat. Not sure what to do now. His eye is still popped. He was eating before I took him out of the display.

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nemo has been in qt with furan 2 and kanaplex for a few days. He's hosting a spot on the top but won't eat. Not sure what to do now. His eye is still popped. He was eating before I took him out of the display.
Assure water quality is good and is Furan expired? If so, do you have access to ethromyacin or Maravcyn AKA Maracyn 1?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Geo's Reef
Back