Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all As the title says I love it for all its pulling from the water column and have come to hate the cleaning.
Currently I pull it out into a bucket and hit the utility sink with a clean rag and RO water to clean it up. I don’t think there are any magic tricks to make it a slightly less unpleasant task but if anyone can recommend a tool or technique other than a clean rag it would be appreciated.
I had a brush but even rinsing the heck out of it left a stink on it the boss didn’t like near laundry space
Thanks for any tips

Top Shelf Aquatics

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all As the title says I love it for all its pulling from the water column and have come to hate the cleaning.
Currently I pull it out into a bucket and hit the utility sink with a clean rag and RO water to clean it up. I don’t think there are any magic tricks to make it a slightly less unpleasant task but if anyone can recommend a tool or technique other than a clean rag it would be appreciated.
I had a brush but even rinsing the heck out of it left a stink on it the boss didn’t like near laundry space
Thanks for any tips
TBH, I just use my hand and then wash my hands really well with Dawn dish soap when I am done. I found it to be easier and faster than using a rag.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back