+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
My clownfish has been acting a bit weird he is just parking in one corner of the tank, time to time, he swims to the bottom or the top of the tank in that same corner, he is eating well, and he is not having any trouble breathing, does not have any visible ich or velvet.

But I don't know I think something is going on he does look a bit odd, today I noticed something weird in that bottom part of his body. I am just worried it could be something else.
Here are some pics.
Thanks!

IMG_4600.JPEG IMG_4601.JPEG IMG_4603.JPEG

Avast

KING KONG

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
My clownfish has been acting a bit weird he is just parking in one corner of the tank, time to time, he swims to the bottom or the top of the tank in that same corner, he is eating well, and he is not having any trouble breathing, does not have any visible ich or velvet.

But I don't know I think something is going on he does look a bit odd, today I noticed something weird in that bottom part of his body. I am just worried it could be something else.
Here are some pics.
Thanks!

View attachment 3051890 View attachment 3051891 View attachment 3051892
Double post

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi!

Here are some pics.
Thanks!

View attachment 3051890 View attachment 3051891 View attachment 3051892
Portion on his lower fin appendage seems to be either aggression from other clown or fin rot which would be bacterial but will need clear, uniform pics of clown. Your container has Many dots from algae and due to curvature shape of container, it distorts the picture itself. Also take pics under white lighting

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Battlecorals
Back