Show me your white tail bristetooth tangs!

BRS

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish and starfish lover!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am debating getting one with a white tail and yellow eyes. I’ve never seen the white tails ones in person…and I think they are pretty but I have a feeling many of the photos of them online are highly edited and under special lighting. Can you post a photo? Some of the photos show them being bright purple, blue, and pink. But isn’t the reality that they are more of a dark reddish brown color especially with the naked eye. Please post photos. The scientific name of the one I’m talking about is Ctenochaetus flavicauda.

Last edited:
CLICK TO VIEW

Wen

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6453.jpg

Purchased from LiveAquaria as sickly yellow Juvinall, QTed it and it's going on 4 yrs old.

Coloring is bright white tail with hint of yellow on tip, nice yellow on fins and around eyes, purplish mouth. Body color ranges, depending on lights and mood, from deep burgundy, purples, burnt orange, dark brown, deep orange stripes.

This is not the alpha of my tank, but it will definitely take note and exert dominance over new additions for a few weeks.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bee144

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3136327
Purchased from LiveAquaria as sickly yellow Juvinall, QTed it and it's going on 4 yrs old.

Coloring is bright white tail with hint of yellow on tip, nice yellow on fins and around eyes, purplish mouth. Body color ranges, depending on lights and mood, from deep burgundy, purples, burnt orange, dark brown, deep orange stripes.

This is not the alpha of my tank, but it will definitely take note and exert dominance over new additions for a few weeks.
Divers Den or just their normal stock?

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back