Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to get on Reef2Reef and publicly shout out Manny from JBJ Aquatics. Several weeks ago, I ordered a JBJ AIO tank+stand combo from LiveAquaria, which was finally delivered 2 days ago.

Upon looking at the stand, I immediately could see that it was damaged during the shipping process. I found that LiveAquaria wasn't the most helpful in resolving the issue, although some of their employees were very courteous. I decided to go ahead and contact JBJ via their website since they're the one's that were responsible for shipping the tank and stand. Manny, I kid you not, called me back in less than 10 minutes. He called around to multiple stores in the NJ area, and assured me that if he couldn't find one locally that he would do his best to get one shipped out as soon as the next day. Yesterday, he sent me photos as he oversaw the packaging process of the new stand, which was just shipped out.

I just wanted to say how appreciative I am, and wanted to go out and publicly recognize him for the incredible customer service. I know I was right in choosing the JBJ over the Waterbox that I spent weeks deliberating.

I can't wait to get everything moved over to the new tank!

CLICK TO VIEW
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back