Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought a used APEX Pro and Trident from a fellow reefer. It was described as being a few months old but is clearly much older. I bought it for a frag tank I'm setting up in the future but want to get it tested and connected ASAP to know if it works so I can let her know if it doesn't.

I already have an APEX Pro on my main tank so I know the network is working. When I try to connect it from the blue light it finds the APEX and goes to the connecting screen. From there it just says cannot connect.

I've tried the 6 and 20 second resets, setting up from APEX.local, 172.16.0.1, APEX fusion, and with both WIFI and Either. I know they are seeing each other, after I do the reset and go through the connection attempt the lights on the APEX are going through the sequence and then it goes orange and that's when it fails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I got a good deal on the package but the fact that it is not as described irks me. The probes were shipped dry, and I am praying the Trident works. I'm setting it up on my main to test it but have to order regents first.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.
David

Top Shelf Aquatics

Lps_lover12

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not too handy when it comes to apex stuff but when I got mine used I had the same issue, it was because the person who had it before me never deleted it from their account which prevented me connecting to it, could be that

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Hanna
Back