• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seriously, AquaSD? Misleading Photos.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure how this difference could be blamed on my lights (Radion G5 Pros). Changed the color temperature to see if it would make a difference and it didn't. Only now realizing that egg crate under the maxima clam in their photo looks pretty over-saturated with blue for being black plastic. What a disappointment and misleading vendor.

View attachment 3028849View attachment 3028851
Just contact them over it. I live locally and go into their store weekly for RO water and look over their tanks. The clams always look true to color.

I'm not saying you aren't telling the truth, but call them about it first. I had an incorrect item bagged for local pickup and got the issue fixed.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
atlantean

atlantean

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have them under actinic. They called me promptly and had a phone call with them. I’m trying to move it up to see if color changes and setting lights at 100% all channels. Will correct post if that’s a fix.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off the phone with them and they were able to make it right. Still not sure what went wrong with this clam, but their customer service made me feel taken care of.

Glad we were able to sort this out for you. Thank you.

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 3 separate Reef2reef threads were opened up today around this topic...

Feedbacks are all reviewed, we take it very seriously. Without our customers, we will not be in business.

We will have team meetings, and make appropriate adjustments to serve our customers to the best of our ability.

Nutramar Foods
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back