Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

adnedarn

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: TBH, the first thing I showed off about this tank when I found out about them was the ATO being built into the back of the tank. So freakin' sweet! But the thought put into the stand is also very cool, love the clean look and complete access to things under there!

AquaCave Logo Banner

DeepintheReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that the side panels open up for easy access and the ATO is above the stand and behind the main tank. Both of those are things I despise about another popular AIO aquarium brand. The caster feet also look much better on these systems.

BRS
Nutramar Foods
Avast
World Wide Corals
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Conovan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cade will be my next tank one way or the other. The flat back with now overflow box to contend with while still giving 24" of usable space, the built in ato (my wife will love that when I get a tank since my current is in an ottoman next to the tank), The power managment built into the stand, The plumbing that is set up for the most comonly used accesories.

Thats not even mentioning everything else I love. The fact that a company put thought into even the small things like hinge deterioration due to corrosion. How many of ya'll haven't replaced hinges a time or two?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back