Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

Zach B

North American Noo-Psyche Sales Representative
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bonus 2

AS

frischel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 1908063

Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

View attachment 1908062

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

View attachment 1908061

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

View attachment 1908060
View attachment 1908059

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you to Algae Barn and CADE Aquariums for this awesome Christmas Giveaway!
View attachment 1908058

[HASH=1057]#r2rgiveaway[/HASH]

Avast

frischel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how sleek it looks, and it seems they’ve thought of almost everything when setting this one up. It makes an overwhelming process simple and takes some of the choices and guesswork out of it but still gives you the freedom to choose the important equipment. I love that the stand comes ready to go as well!

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 2: Build thread updated!

Top Shelf Aquatics

reefz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
I have to first say thank you to @AlgaeBarn and reef2reef for partnering up to make this awesome giveaway. Now I have to first mention the amazing the rimless glass goes with this tank, and I like how the overflow looks and how it is flat against the left side so it doesn’t take up so much space. Second of all, the plumbing work looks amazing, as the sump interior looks sleek. I like all of the feature with the valves and switches. Good job for putting a wall between the electrical and sump, so no water splashes or accidental leaks can happen. Very good design!

CLICK TO VIEW

LaPReptiles

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually dont do these contests but i saw the tank and wow, its actually amazing. Of course i couldnt afford it for quite a long time myself, so this would be a my prized possession for my pet keeping hobby. I have a nice sized reef tank now, but it doesnt even pale in comparison to something like this. Mines just a normal 55 gallon tank with a filter, not even a skimmer or sump :( but this would be fantastic! I have some cool buddies to stock it with, coral, clownfish, damsels, fan worms, some snail species, crabs etc!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

Lsuhunter

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
official entry

I like the look of the stand, nice and modern with lots of smart access and thought out into the layout. I’ve noticed most manufacturers don’t put enough attention or thoughtfulness in the stands they make for such nice of tanks.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back