• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SaltwaterAquarium.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say that these folks have been my go-to for a while now regarding any dry good reef aquarium purchase. They carry all of the reputable brands I'm looking for and their prices are very competitive with other online vendors. The website is very clean and mobile friendly. The rewards system is also pretty reasonable and doesn't have any unnecessary hoops to jump through in order to redeem your points, you just redeem and use the coupon whenever you would like to (excludes AI, Ecotech, and Nyos but that doesn't bother me too much). I've also had really good success with their open box and clearance deals, one of which was my Maxspect Ethereal and ICV6 controller which saved me about $125 after it was all said and done for a light and controller that looked brand new except for the replacement tape on the box.

I also like that I have the option of several free goodies when making any purchase over $20, which is pretty reasonable in this hobby. I never have to actually buy reefroids because I get a new sample size vial every time I order from these folks :D

One time they forgot to send me one of the IM nano fish-guards after I ordered two. A quick email later and I had a shipping confirmation in my inbox. The misplaced fish-guard came in with all sorts of goodies and some more samples two days later :)

Today I ordered a few things and within 30 minutes I received shipping confirmation. Way better than having to wait for Amazon to "hold" your order for 3-5 days until it is placed in the Amazon Prime package pile to be shipped out via 2-day shipping like everything else.

Overall, I have had a positive experience each time I have ordered through this vendor and I just thought I would share my experience with everyone here at Reef2Reef ;)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
BRS
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquarium Specialty
Back