ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saltwater Aquarium / Reefing Video Podcasts - “Reef Chat with ReefStash” episodes 001-005

:) Thank you to all that have shown support with this weekly show. It’s been a challenge to commit to it weekly but your encouragement has kept us going. My entire family has jumped in and we are all working together to bring you this reefing livestream each week! Make sure you subscribe on YouTube and turn the bell on to be notified each time we are live!

Here’s a list of our previous livestreams. We are live every week talking reefs on WEDNESDAYS at 7PM EST on the ReefStash Facebook page and ReefStash YouTube channel.

:cool: Episode 001 - Reef Tank Overview - take a look at my tank, overview of gear, livestock and the journey of the system: CADE Aquariums 1800 S2/P (6’ 228g mixed reef tank)

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Episode 002 - Reefing with Quantum USA salt and supplements - CEO Will Harris - in this video we talk about coral/fish husbandry, salt, foods, supplements and look at some of my favorite products from Q:

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Episode 003 - A look at Captive Bred fish from Biota with GM Jake Phillips - my entire fish list is made up of captive bred fish, let’s talk about the ups and downs of this system in regards to fish:

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Episode 004 - Keeping Outdoor Saltwater Systems with Owner Tyler Johnson from Addictive Reef Keeping - Have you ever dreamed of keeping a reef tank outdoors? Tyler gives us an overview of his coral greenhouse and shares some industry secrets. Join us in this awesome outdoor tour:

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Episode 005 - Can Reefing be Easy? Join us with Instagram sensation Tu Tran known as Scoobytu on IG. We get an inside tour of Scoob’s 3 tanks and have some laughs as we talk about his content and reef tanks. This is a fun one:

We appreciate each of you! Happy reefing from the ReefStash fam! :star-struck:
IMG_8451.png

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back