Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I'm filling up my 170 gallon system with my 4 stage rodi unit. 72 hours in I realized someone watered flowers on day 2 so I'm only 50 gallons filled.

Also realized my hose has a bad leak, so i was running a psi of 25. Also my inline tds meter died. So filter probably dirtied up fast but can't check. Hose ran underground huge mud puddle at the leak.

I changed out hoses and I can replace all 4 stages. I could store most of the 50 gallons elsewhere and order a tds meter to check it. Would you bother storing the potentially polluted water? Would you restart filling with all new filters before getting new inline tds meters?

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I'm filling up my 170 gallon system with my 4 stage rodi unit. 72 hours in I realized someone watered flowers on day 2 so I'm only 50 gallons filled.

Also realized my hose has a bad leak, so i was running a psi of 25. Also my inline tds meter died. So filter probably dirtied up fast but can't check. Hose ran underground huge mud puddle at the leak.

I changed out hoses and I can replace all 4 stages. I could store most of the 50 gallons elsewhere and order a tds meter to check it. Would you bother storing the potentially polluted water? Would you restart filling with all new filters before getting new inline tds meters?
Restart! :) Don't store the old water; after all, what is 50 gallons?

If you know the tendency of your TDS before, and trust the meter you had you can go ahead.

I would wait until the new meter gets there, most postal services are fairly fast so another day or so and you will be on your way!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back