Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum. I’ve had a Coralife Biocube for over a year and upgrading to the Redsea Reefer Deluxe XL 200 G2. The tank is arriving next week. Looking for recommendations on what additional accessories I need to get (return pump, skimmer, reefwave). Any tips as I setup the tank will be much appreciated!

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
I

irshad2010

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair point! I don’t have a fixed budget. I want to have fishes and soft corals. Trying to put together a list of essentials and will then gradually upgrade and add more stuff. I currently ordered the following along with the tank: Redsea reef led 90, Redsea reef wave 25, Redsea aquarium cover. Appreciate your input here!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

blaxsun

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair point! I don’t have a fixed budget. I want to have fishes and soft corals. Trying to put together a list of essentials and will then gradually upgrade and add more stuff. I currently ordered the following along with the tank: Redsea reef led 90, Redsea reef wave 25, Redsea aquarium cover. Appreciate your input here!
Sure. If you're going the Red Sea route, probably a Red Sea RSK-300 skimmer and possibly a ReefMat 500 for automated filtration. A UV is also never a bad idea. For pumps I like the Sicce SDC WiFi DC pumps - they're rock solid.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion
Back