Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm in Dallas on business and find myself with some time on my hands tomorrow. Does anyone know of a couple of good reef shops to visit? Not looking to buy, just want to browse.

Nutramar Foods

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm in Dallas on business and find myself with some time on my hands tomorrow. Does anyone know of a couple of good reef shops to visit? Not looking to buy, just want to browse.

Dallas is 9th largest city and SCALE/distance is not something many understand. My doctor's office moved and its the equivalent of Baltimore MD to York PA (or longer...) DFW (combine with Ft Worth) and then metroplex is third behind only NYC and LA

To walk in and get a WOW factor - Coral Vault but they are in Fort Worth, new location is WOW. Roberts Reef is another. Those two are not on this list of (mostly) local DFW LFSs:

sidpost

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to see Tyler at the Coral-Vault about 3 weeks ago and was impressed with what he had on display.

His shop was laid out well and had a much better stocking than most of the shops I saw in Dallas by a wide margin. It is a bit of a haul to get there from Dallas though.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back